Berutemp PE 2-10 HSLow-noise high-speed lubricating grease
When you need things to be whisper-quietNoise class GN4
Low-noise high-speed lubricating grease
Berutemp PE 2-10 HS is a low-noise, high-speed lubricating grease in noise class GN4, which is already in use in extremely high-speed hybrid bearings at speeds of n x dm = 2.25 million.
At the same time, with a base oil viscosity of 100 mm2/s at 40 °C, it is also suitable for slower speeds and thus covers a uniquely wide range of operating conditions.
Due to its high load carrying capacity and very good dynamic resistance, Berutemp PE 2-10 HS can be used, for example, in roller bearings in the powertrains of electric vehicles, in high-speed spindle bearings in machine tools and textile machines, or in low-noise roller bearings of household appliances.
Rotational Speed Limit
n x dm
n x dm
In the SKF BeQuietTest
Base oil viscosity at
Berutemp PE 2-10 HS impresses with its unique combination of high-speed properties and excellent noise class despite the high base oil viscosity.
- Ball bearings in the powertrain of electric vehicles
- High-speed roller bearings
- High-speed spindle bearings, e.g., in machine tools and textile machines
- Low-noise roller bearings in household appliances
- Gearwheels in small gears
- Worm gears
- Excellent performance on the WS 22 test bench for high-speed bearings (speed index n x dm in the hybrid bearing: 2.25 million)
- For very high and very low temperatures
- Excellent load-carrying properties
- Outstanding consistency/temperature behavior
- Ideal for shock loads and vibrations
- Good adhesion capacity on metallic surfaces
Which Friction Point do you Want to Lubricate?Our BECHEM Sales Team Provides Reliable Lubrication. Please Contact us