Fluorescent fluidsfor electronic applications
BECHEM contact protection fluids form an ultra-thin, transparent and odorless lifetime lubricating film with very low contact resistance that is barely noticeable after application. Thanks to the UV indicator, they can quickly be detected on component surfaces with the help of a UV light, simplifying automated quality checks. Uniform wetting can also be detected under UV light.
Unlike other synthetic or semi-synthetic fluids, BECHEM contact protection fluids don’t gum or stick to contacts and surfaces. They were developed for mechanical friction partners of every kind in a wide temperature range of -50 °C to 250 °C without losing their outstanding properties.
Thanks to uniform wetting on the surface, friction and wear are optimally reduced. Components with relative movements, creaking noises are permanently prevented.
In production, BECHEM contact protection fluids are a quality solution for electronic components and interior applications in the automotive, HiFi, and actuator industries. Outstanding performance properties make the fluids a crucial design element and present the answer to complex questions.
BECHEM fluids performwith very high oxidation stability,especially in conjunction withatmospheric oxygen and humidity
- Plug contacts
- Plastics, elastomers
- PCB (printed circuit boards)
- Mechanical friction partners of every kind
- Reduces insertion and pull out forces
- Reduces contact resistance
- Prevents fretting corrosion
- Noise damping properties
- Atmospheric contact protection
- Lifetime lubrication
- Unlimited oxidation stability
- Neutral in odor and appearance
- Simple application via dipping or spraying
- Chemically inert properties
- Excellent plastic and elastomer compatibility
- Uniform coating on the component
- Extremely good gold, silver, and palladium compatibility